7.20.2009

Magazine Mondays

Welcome to Magazine Mondays hosted by Ivonne over at Cream Puffs in Venice (isn't that a cute name!)

I wanted to share with you a wonderful recipe that my daughter found and made for me for my birthday. It was so yummie I wished you could have been there ;)

Georgia Peach Barbecued Chicken

Ingredients

4 Tyson® Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
2 teaspoons onion salt
1/3 cup peach preserves
3 tablespoons barbecue sauce

Cooking Instructions

  1. Preheat grill to medium. Wash hands. Sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon onion salt.

  2. Combine peach preserves, barbecue sauce and remaining 1 teaspoon onion salt in a small bowl.

  3. Grill chicken, turning and brushing frequently with peach-barbecue sauce, for 15 to 20 minutes or until done (internal temp 170°F).

This was so delicious! I hope you enjoy it.

Sharon

3 comments:

  1. That looks really yummy. I love the Magazine Monday idea too. If I ever tried the zillions of recipes laying around here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look delicious :) I have barbecued chicken planned for dinner on Friday and I think I'll try this instead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a lucky mom, Sharon! It's peach season so I'm tempted to try this for sure. And just so you know, you can send me links to any magazine recipe you ever post. It doesn't have to be on a Monday (I just do the round-ups on Mondays).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments mean so much to me and I enjoy hearing from you!
~ Sharon ~