Rules: I am to share 6 unimportant things that make me happy (seriously, just six?)
and "Tag" six blogging buddies
If you are one of the lucky six, copy and paste the cute smiley face on your blog and share with us your six unimportant things that make you happy.
So here we go in no particular order.....
1. Sand between my toes
My father was in the Air Force so I spent most of my childhood in Flordia and Hawaii and a little ocean water and sand on a girls feet was just heavenly!
2. Organized kitchen cabinets
"A place for everything and everything in its place"
3. Tea with girlfriends
A nice cup of tea on a cool Fall day with girlfriends
(this is my grandaughter - is'nt she sweet!)
4. A red sports car 5. A bowl of cereal
There is nothing like a good bowl of cereal before bed, and......
"TAG" You're it!
1. Melissa at Melissa's Heart and Home
2. Karen at Somedays are Diamonds
3. Pat at Birds Nest on the Ground
4. Cathy at The Sylish House
5. Rue at Rue's peanut butter and jelly life
6. Stacey at Poofing the Pillows
I hope you will have as much fun as I did!
Thank you Michelle,