10.30.2009

Halloween Party ~ Day 12 and some Spooky Drinks and Desserts

Joining Designs by Gollum for a little Foodie Friday

Some Screamin' Desserts


Carmel Cream Cheese Brownie


Pretty Apple Tart


Pumpkin-Goat Cheese Cheescake



Pumpkin Cream Tarts with Candied Cranberries


Classic Pumpkin Pie


Ghoulish Petits Fours


Haunted House Cake


To Die for Drinks


Witches' Brew (root-beer float)


Pina Ghoulada


Spooky Halloween Spirits


Gall-of-Goat Float


Boo-Nilla Shake  (the eyes and mouth are melted chocolate)


Bloody Black Currant Punch


Hot Spiced Concord Grape Juice

Oh what frightful ideas to serve up at your next Halloween bash!

BOO,
Sharon




And the winner of Day 11's give away goes to
using the random generator

# 90 ~ Susan @ Thoughts from Over the Rainbow
Please email your address to sharon@fiberdoodles.com

~ To participate in tomorrow's give away ~

1.  Join the party (for one entry)
2.  Post my party button on your blog (for one entry)
 3.  Post my Blog button on your sidebar (for one entry)
4.  Follow me (for one entry)

If you are already participating in the party, have the party button, blog button and follow, your name is already in the hat!

Thank you for participating!!



Country Living & Martha Stewart.com

8 comments:

  1. All these pretty treats and drinks have made me hungry.

    Guess I'm late for my midnight snack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful photos!!!!!!!!!

    :)
    ButterYum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum - those cream cheese brownies look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, this was an incredible post! Everything looks drop dead gorgeous and I'm sure it all tasted every bit as good as it looks. I hope you are having a wonderful Foodie Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Sharon! I just found you thru Susan's Tablescape Thurs. I'm impressed, inspired, awed...I'm hooked! I'm so a follower and you're definately on my blog list for all my blogland friends to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TOO beautiful to eat! Very attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a GREAT!!! post. Everything looks wonderful.
    Geri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Sharon darling, how is my favourite blogger, I hope life is treating you marvelously. Mine was a bit topsy turvy of late, but is slowly returning to normal. I thank you for checking in on me while I was gone and for the lovely comment you left behind, you are a dear friend. I am now off to read the posts I've missed on your blog.

    Take care
    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments mean so much to me and I enjoy hearing from you!
~ Sharon ~