4.30.2009

Six down Two more to go!

They have NOTHING on my girl! We spent this past weekend up at the University for one last visit of the school year. Moving day has become a fine art of being well organized for my family. We have several color-coded boxes with very visible labels, original boxes for certain items and painters tape for the rug that we hope we can get one more year out of. Did I mention I have a daughter? - we rent a mini van, pack lightly (more room for her), load up the dog and off we go. How she manages to pack everything so tightly and how my husband loads it all up is beyond me. My part comes into play when we get home; I get to help put it all away :) In less than a week finals will be complete and she will be home for the summer. I can't wait! I miss her already..........

Counting the days,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments mean so much to me and I enjoy hearing from you!
~ Sharon ~