4.15.2009

Income Taxes

This is too cute for words. Cathy & I share the same filing system which drives my husband nuts! There is nothing like procrastinating on your taxes, racing to the mailbox right before the post office closes or realizing you forgot to put your payment in the envelope. A couple of years ago we decided to outsource to a C.P.A. and with electronically filing my husband rests so much better. I, myself.........I still use the box; for old times sake.

Waiting for April 16th,
Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, :)

    ~Welcome to blogging!
    It's nice to meet you.
    I'm definitly not a wrier at all either. LOL!

    Love your blog and it's design!
    Isn't Amber the greatest.
    You chose really beautiful colors.

    I was looking for your followers button. If you add it I will follow along and add you to my blogroll.

    You're always welcome to visit me and follow as well.
    ~Have a wonderful and blessed day.
    ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to meet you Sharon! :)

    That is so neat how much we have in common. It's a small world!

    Thank you very much for visiting and your kindness. I do believe you are following along correctly as well.
    All these buttons in blogland can get a bit tricky. I'm not a computer savvy person at all. My hubby still helps me out with my posts sometimes. LOL!

    Have a great weekend.
    ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments mean so much to me and I enjoy hearing from you!
~ Sharon ~