12.15.2011

Christmas Countdown ~ 10



No Christmas check list today.

Today I am feeling truly blessed and grateful
to have such a loving God who watches over me.
One that holds my hand and guides me
One that embraces me when I feel weak
One that loves me unconditionally.

Yes I am feeling truly blessed.

Holidays can be difficult when 
you are missing loved ones that are no longer with you.
I find it is adversity that 
brings me and my family closer together.

I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband
who is kind and compassionate
and truly my best friend for life.

A beautiful daughter 
that was truly heaven sent.
She is so thoughtful and caring 
in everything that she does,

Sweet, adorable pups that know
no limits to love.

And a number of wonderful friends
that are so generous and giving of their friendship.

Yes I am feeling truly blessed.

I hope this holiday season you too,
are feeling truly blessed.
That you also feel the warmth and love 
from your God, family and friends.

Merry Christmas!
Sharon



3 comments:

  1. That was beautiful Sharon. It made me cry. Thank you for sharing and reminding me to keep counting my blessings. I love the photo too. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!!! So happy that I stopped by! You have been a blessing to me today! Thank you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful message and so wonderfully written. What a blessing it is to be your friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments mean so much to me and I enjoy hearing from you!
~ Sharon ~