Chocolate Easter bunnies are an Easter basket staple,
and homemade are even more fun!
What you will need:
* Chocolate ~ Pick your own chocolate ~ milk, dark or white
* Bunny Molds ~ Craft store, online or favorite kitchen supply store
* Paper Clips
And let the fun begin!
1. Melt the chocolate according to directions. Microwaves are fine but I prefer to use a double broiler for even melting.
2. Carefully pour chocolate into both halves of the mold. You may need to tip the mold to get an even coat in all of the little details of the bunny's features. Let this layer set for a while. Then pour more chocolate inside until you reach the top of the mold. Let them sit for a second or two so when you put both halves together you don't get an oozing chocolate mess.
3. Clip the molds together and let them set to harden. You can place them in the freezer to speed up the process, and it makes it easier to remove the molds.
4. Once set, remove from the mold, use a sharp knife to trim off any excess chocolate and WAHLAH! Some delightfully, tasty, rascally rabbits to call your own ;0)
participating in Pink Saturday